Invisalign ® is an innovative technique that is used to correct misaligned and uneven teeth without the need to wear traditional braces.
With the help of 3D technology, we plan your treatment, showing you how your teeth will adjust and what your final smile will look like.
Once the treatment has been agreed upon and the patient is satisfied with the pre-visualisation of the final result, we send the plan to the Invisalign centre in California (USA) where the removable transparent aligners are manufactured, made-to-measure for each particular case. These aligners are replaced every two weeks, having been adapted to the new positioning of the teeth. By way of this system, the teeth are gradually moved into the ideal position until the ideal result is achieved.
Advantages of Invisalign treatment
- Removable and made-to-measure
- Comfortable, clean and painless
- No food restrictions
- No irritation, sores or lesions
- Allows normal brushing and flossing tecniques
- Helps maintain healthy gums
- Permits participation in contact sports
- Permits the playing of wind instruments
- Boosts confidence and self-esteem
- Visualisation from the beginning, through the evolution to the final result
- No metal-allergy risks